Friday, May 29, 2009

IslesNet Now on Twitter! Plus a Quick Update

I am not overly familiar with Twitter, however, I have noticed that every blogger on Earth has begun to use it, and I felt it was a good idea to join as well. If you are interested in keeping up with what I am blogging, or what hockey blog or hockey book I am reading, feel free to "follow" me on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/IslesNet

Also, I have created an email address: IslesNet@GMail.Com . If you have any questions regarding my blogs, want to ask a question about anything, or if you are interested in writing up a blog that I will post on IslesNet, feel free to shoot me an email, as it will be the best place to reach me. I am definitely interested in getting a few guest writers to write up articles from their own perspective. 

Make sure to check below, as I have posted my final opinion on the Tavares and Hedman debate. Also, be sure to check back tomorrow morning, as I will have my Stanley Cup Prediction posted. Have a great weekend!

No comments: