Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NHL Breaking News

Just a quick announcement: according to numerous sources, including media outlets such as TSN and ESPN, Pat Quinn will be joining the Edmonton Oilers organization as the head coach, while former Rangers head coach, Tom Renney, will be joining Edmonton as an associate head coach. This is a great move for the Oilers, and I will be providing a short opinion hopefully by as early as tomorrow once it is fully confirmed.

*I apologize for not getting up my take on the Tavares / Hedman sweepstakes yet, as I have been very busy. It should be up no later than 11:00AM tomorrow, and I hope that you continue voting on the right hand side of the page. It has become pretty evident that Tavares is truly the number one choice among fans! Have a great day!

No comments: